001. Real Name → Bradley
002. Nickname[s]→ Brad
004. Male Or Female → Male
005. Elementary → Campus West
006. Middle school → St. Margaret's
007. High School → Canisius High School
008. Hair Color → Black
009. Long Or Short → Short
010. Loud Or Quiet → Quiet, but can be loud around family and friends at certain moments.
011. Sweats Or Jeans → Jeans
012. Phone Or Camera → Camera
013. Health Freak → I always try to stay healthy, by following the food groups, limiting alcohol, and walking whenever I can.
014. Drink Or Smoke? → Drink sometimes
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone? → A crush on the same lady I've been dating since high school.
016. Eat Or Drink? → Both
017. Piercings? → Nope
018. Tattoos? → Nuh-uh
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN...?
019. An Airplane → Yes. I've traveled to Atlanta, Disney World, Vegas, and the Bahamas mostly with family.
020. A Car Accident → Only a couple fender benders.
021. A Fist Fight → Quite a few before moving onto Middle School.
022. First Piercing → Zero
023. First Best Friend → A kid from Kindergarten named William.
025. First Award → Had to have been an art award from Elementary School.
026. First Crush → In real life, I had a couple in early grade school. Never led to anything.
028. First Big Vacation → My dad took me and my brother to the Bahamas in 1989. One of my earliest memories.
029. Last Person You Talked To → My parents
030. Last Person You Texted → My girlfriend
031. Last Person You Watched A Movie With → My girlfriend and a few friends. We went to see The Hobbit on New Years' Day.
032. Last Food You Ate → Rice, turkey leg, and a buttermilk biscuit.
033. Last Movie You Watched → Project X. (Funny as hell )
034. Last Song You listened To → "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You" by James Taylor
035. Last Thing You Bought → Some breakfast items from Target
036. Last Person You Hugged → My girlfriend
037. Food → Fruits and lunch meat
038. Drinks → Fruit drinks and smoothies
039. Clothing → My loungewear, for when I don't have to go anywhere
040. Book → Some art and animation books I've collected the past few years.
041. Music → Soft rock, a collection of popular names from the 70s onward.
042. Flower → Tulips
043. Colors → Blue (red, purple and green are also good colors)
044. Movies → Walt Disney's Pinocchio, Jim Henson's Labyrinth are my top faves. Meet the Parents, Uptown Girls, Accepted, and a long list of Disney and Pixar films are also contenders.
045. Shoes → Nike or Adias
046. Subjects → Art, language arts, and social studies.
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
047. [ ] Kissed In The Snow
048. [x] Celebrated Halloween
049. [x] Had Your Heart Broken (on the job hunt)
050. [x] Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone
051. [ ] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant
054. [ ] Had An Abortion
055. [x] Done Something You've Regretted
056. [x] Broke A Promise
057. [x] Kept A Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [x] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060. [ ] Pretended To Be Sick
061. [x] Left The Country (crossing the bridge to Canada counts as going abroad. )
062. [x] Tried Something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [ ] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
064. [ ] Ran A Mile
065. [x] Went To The Beach
066. [ ] Stayed Single (have been in a relationship for 12 years)
067. Eating → Nothing
068. Drinking → Nothing
069. Getting Ready To → Finish a new part of my portfolio.
070. Listening To → Music from the Classic Sonic series
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today → Maybe more portfolio work.
072. Waiting For → An idea for my next project.
073. Want Kids? → Someday. I'm a long way away from being a daddy.
074. Want To Get Married? → When I'm ready. My girlfriend and I are still trying to build our post-college lives up.
075. Careers in mind → Graphic designer and/or urban planner. One has zero jobs available, even in a city that makes a big deal about it, and the other is like pushing a boulder up a mountain just to get in.
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL? (GOILS!)
076. Lips Or Eyes → Both
077. Shorter Or Taller? → Taller
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous → Romantic
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms → I lean towards the tummy.
080. Sensitive Or Loud → Both
081. Hookup Or Relationship → Relationship
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant → Troublemaker. I'm lucky to have a woman who's teaching me to be a little less shy.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts → Nope (How do you lose your glasses?)
084. Ran Away From Home → No
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense → No
086. Killed Somebody → NO
087. Broken Someone's Heart → At least once, due to preoccupation. Never a good feeling.
088. Been Arrested → No
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → I'm a little more confident now than I usually am. I'm currently battling an unkind job market, and have had other experiences where I'm always being told 'no'. It's become a matter of taking control of my own life.
091. Miracles → Yes. Some cool things can happen when you least expect it.
092. Love At First Sight → Nah. You really have to get to know someone before you fall IN love with them.
093. Heaven → There has to be something waiting for us when we die.
094. Santa Claus → Only as a cultural icon.
095. Sex On The First Date → No.
096. Kiss → Absolutely.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now? → My girlfriend.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life? → Could be better. I still live with my parents while managing a minimum wage job and can barely keep up with the few bills I have. I want a better job and to live on my own, but I'm not letting circumstance talk me out of pursing my dream career.
099. Do You Believe In God → Yes, but I don't believe in blind worship. There are too many problems that it seems can't be solved with prayer or thru the Bible; in fact, both are sometimes used to create MORE problems! A spiritual life is fine, but many of our challenges come from how we interact with others on a daily basis.
100. Post As 100 Truths And Tag Five People → Your turn, guys.